10. If you’ve got melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
9. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
8. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
7. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories all at once. Isn’t that handy?
6. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
5. Eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, for a balanced diet. They actually counteract each other.
4. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
3. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
2. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.
and the #1 Rule of Chocolate…
1. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done.