Archive for the 'aaaawwwwwwww' Category
August 3rd, 2006
Happy Anniversary to my Sweeby
Wow it’s been three years since we got married, amazing, and four and a half years since we started our journey together. I love you even more now than ever and thought I’d create a little list of things that I love about you or stuff that still impresses me.
- I still see that look of love in your eyes that freaked me out early in our relationship which led me realize you were in it for the long run.
- You still think of me while your at work.
- You still don’t complain when I ask you to get me a glass of pop from the fridge.
- Even though it’s cleverly hidden behind a pair of pants, you’ve got the cutest butt I’ve ever seen. (sorry if that’s too much info people)
- You still laugh and can’t quite understand how someone who’s 6′ tall can be afraid of spiders.
- You look past the times I freak you out by channeling my father.
- You first thing you do when you come home at night is give me a kiss hello.
- You get just as excited as I do by all thing geeky and gadgety. (we will never be able to have a best buy credit card)
- You still tell me I’m beautiful.
- Your just as much of a sap as I am.
- You still let me bite your nose once in a while.
- Your need to wash your hands immediately after eating chocolate.
- Your inability to ask for help when you can’t reach something off the top shelf.
- You still kiss me goodbye every morning, even though most times I’m too asleep to remember it.
- The way your British accent comes out when you’re tired or you’ve just finished talking to one of your relatives.
- Your cute little Simon dance.
- Your refusal to let the wicker chair die a peaceful death, it’s time to let it go.
- Your nightly attempt to get your underwear into the laundry basket using only your feet.
- Your unwavering belief that I actually make better coffee than you.
- How when counting something on your fingers, your ring finger is last and not your pinky.
- How you keep reminding me to water the tree in the closet when you’re super tired.
- The way you must keep the wrapper on when eating a chocolate bar.
I love you Baby, Happy 3rd Anniversary.
July 2nd, 2006
May 14th, 2006
Wow 10 whole days since I’ve posted, good grief that’s bad. Happy mothers day to all mother’s out there and especially to the one that raised me, although I can’t be up there to treat you I send many many warm wishes.
In honor of not posting for so long here’s a cute little pic I got in my email today from one of the cartoon newsletter I subscribe to.
Is that not just the cutest thing you’ve seen today?
May 3rd, 2006
Why I Love Him…
“Any ideas what you would like for your birthday this year?”
“Well I just got my new computer and I’ve got you, that’s all I need.”
March 31st, 2006
I got a little teary when I read this email from Mom, had to share:
He had just saved her from a house fire, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house and into her front yard. He made sure she was all right, then left her there and returned to fighting the fire.
She is pregnant.
When the fire was finally out, the fireman sat down to catch his breath and rest.
A photographer from the Charlotte, North Carolina, newspaper, “The Observer,” noticed ‘her’ watching the fireman. He saw her walk straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do.
As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired fireman who had saved her life and the lives of her babies, and kissed him, just as the photographer snapped this photograph.